Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

9/27/06


WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2006 07:19 PM, CDT
It's a Small World After All.
An amazing thing happened today!
A gal on the message board I belong to posted that she had knit hats for babies at Eastern Social Welfare Service, and her husband brought them this month when he went to get their son. ESWS sent her a great picture of 8 babies on their foster mom's laps, all wearing the hats this gal made. I got to wondering, and asked her if I could e-mail her a pic of Mikey and his foster mom, would she e-mail me the pic if they were in it? You guessed it! Above is a pic of Michael in his new hat! It is pretty fuzzy because I had to crop it so I was not posting other peoples babies and foster moms on the internet, but the original is nice and clear. I hope Michael comes home with his knit hat so we can keep it and the picture as a keepsake!
Awesome birthday present - thank you Kim!!
Now Michael has given Ellie a present (referral), Dawn a present (that pic) and Katherines B-day 10/14??? We can't wait to see.....

No comments: