Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nov 3, 2006

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 03, 2006 11:51 PM, CST
We Have I-600 (US VISA APPROVAL!)
Will Monday bring us that travel call? We are praying for it! But most importantly we pray that the timing will be perfect, and that I will be able to get into the Eastern Social Welfare Society Guest House. There will be adoptive parents from the US there, as well as other english speaking countries. Those of you who know me know how much I NEED to talk.... so I cannot imagine being anywhere where few people speak english! Seriously, the hotels are about twice the cost of the Guest House, and I would be rather intimidated to stay in a hotel. There are also a few other Children's Home people who are about ready to travel. We want Michael home as soon as possible, but it would also be nice to have the Guest House room and to travel with other Children's Home people, especially Michael's new best friend Evan and his mommy and daddy!
We are so excited! Please keep our family in your prayers this week. We are praying for health for everyone leading up to this big trip, with the nervous mommy traveling to the other side of the Earth. We pray that we get our travel call when the time is right, and that we are able to easliy get a flight and reservations at the ESWS Guest House. We are also praying for Michael's foster mom who no doubt will stuggle with having to say goodbye. Finally we pray for Michael and the big change that is about to turn his little world upside down.

No comments: