Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sept 25, 2006

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2006 11:42 PM, CDT
YIPEEE!!
An update came today!!!
Michael had a Dr. visit on Sept.11th. He weighed 13lbs.! That is almost double his birth weight. The report went on to say that he smiles and babbles and watches the TV if it is on. I wonder if they have Sponge Bob Square Pants in South Korea? :-) I will not bore you with details, but it went on to say that he is doing as well as a 2.5 month old can be. I think I'd better get to the gym and train for carrying a 20lb baby in 6 to 8 weeks! I assume there are pictures coming with the hard copy of the report and I will post them as soon as I get them.
Thanks for your continued prayers. I know the challenge of this wait for our son is made easier by so many prayers for our family.

No comments: