WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2006 01:14 PM, CST
Still No Call.
We were just sad this morning when the phone didn't ring, thinking we were out of luck for the remainder of this week because the agency is closed Thursday and Friday. I checked my e-mail and there was a small update on Michael from our Social Worker. There were no pictures, but here is a small part of the update:
*feeding: He drinks 140cc of milk every three hours and he puts both hands on the bottle. When he is hungry, he likes to see the bottle.
*sleeping: He is slightly fussy before going to sleep, but if he is patted, he falls asleep easily. Besides waking up twice to drink milk, he sleeps well.
*speech: He babbles well and laughs aloud.
*development: He rolls himself over halfway. When he sees a rattle, he slowly puts his hands out to grab it. When he is full and people are nearby, he plays well. He turns his head slowly if his name is called. If he is laid on his stomach, he lifts his head. He occasionally puts his weight on his legs.
His growth on 11/4/06 (not quite 4.5 mos) length - 23.74 inches, 14.32 lbs.
I called the agency because the report also said that he had a UTI, and was on antibiotics. I was wondering if they might not be allowing travel until the meds were finished. The Korea program specialist let us know that she advised the people at ESWS that she would do travel calls from home, so they were to e-mail her with any news. Now there is still a chance to leave on Sunday!! PLEASE pray for that visa and passport to be completed so that I can travel Sunday! I do not want to miss Katherine's big debut as "Candy Cane #3" at the Chrismas musical at school. We do not want to miss our little boys smiles and babble anymore! Today marks 12 weeks since we signed on the dotted line and began waiting for him to come home and I don't think any of us can take this much longer ~ we just want our baby home!
I have prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of Him~1 Samuel 1:27
Three Little Monkeys....
This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment