.jpg)
REFERRAL!!!
I somehow just knew the social worker would call during Ellies birthday party. Sure enough, in the midst of 8 little kids about to eat birthday cake, the phone rang!
Brian and I went down to Children's Home Society today and made it official. We expect to travel to Korea sometime in November to bring him home.
This has been a long and difficult journey up to this point. Thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement. This last 12-14 weeks will be hard too... waiting to get Michael home to us!
I somehow just knew the social worker would call during Ellies birthday party. Sure enough, in the midst of 8 little kids about to eat birthday cake, the phone rang!
Brian and I went down to Children's Home Society today and made it official. We expect to travel to Korea sometime in November to bring him home.
This has been a long and difficult journey up to this point. Thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement. This last 12-14 weeks will be hard too... waiting to get Michael home to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment