Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nov. 18, 2006

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2006 12:32 PM, CST
WAITING.....
Uuuggghhh. This waiting for the phone to ring is killing all of us! Katherine and Ellie ask every night when Michael is coming home. We pray every night that someone in Korea (Mrs. Park, I believe) is processing Michaels visa & passport, as it is 1:00pm in Korea when the girls are going to bed. Every morning brings a bout of "morning sickness" as we await that phone call.... we know we will get the call by 9:30am if he is ready. I am pretty certain this is the first child where Brian has experienced morning sickness along with me! We do not know what to say to people when they ask us to join them for Thanksgiving, I don't know if I'll be there to see Katherine play "Candy Cane #3" in the Christmas program on 12/4, Brian prepares each week at work to go one leave, we just do not know anything at all at this point. The hardest part is knowing the toothless grins and slobbery kisses we are missing! Thanks to those of you who have been so understanding and supportive. This is most definately the hardest part so far.
Please pray that Mrs Park finishes Michael's visa and passport and faxes travel clearance to Children's Home SOON! Depending when that call comes, I will leave within 48 hours and be gone approximately 5 days, 6 if a weekend is involved.
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

No comments: