
We Got "The Throne Picture"!
Above is a poor copy of the awesome "throne picture" we received of Michael today! When the hard copies come I will scan it to see if I can get a better quality pic for all of you to see. All of the kids from the Korean agency Michael is with are photographed on the red throne.
Look at those cheeks! I think a good part of his 13lbs is right in those chunky cheeks! Katherine thinks he looks "concerned", Ellie thinks he looks like he "wants a cookie"! Both big sisters are excited to meet him. Just 5 weeks or so and we can hopefully start counting days instead of weeks to the day we welcome Michael home.
Please continue to pray for health for Michael and for a speedy process. We have not heard a thing from either the US or the Korea side.
Thanks for all of the prayers and support!
Above is a poor copy of the awesome "throne picture" we received of Michael today! When the hard copies come I will scan it to see if I can get a better quality pic for all of you to see. All of the kids from the Korean agency Michael is with are photographed on the red throne.
Look at those cheeks! I think a good part of his 13lbs is right in those chunky cheeks! Katherine thinks he looks "concerned", Ellie thinks he looks like he "wants a cookie"! Both big sisters are excited to meet him. Just 5 weeks or so and we can hopefully start counting days instead of weeks to the day we welcome Michael home.
Please continue to pray for health for Michael and for a speedy process. We have not heard a thing from either the US or the Korea side.
Thanks for all of the prayers and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment