Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dec. 4, 2006


MONDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2006 07:42 PM, CST
I had my 2nd meeting with Michael today! I still have not heard that little man cry! He is just sweet as can be! He comes right to me without a 2nd thought. He let me give him a bottle and he just smiles and coos. I hope I am not getting my hopes up too high that this will be an easy flight and transition. He does have a cold, and flying with a stuffed up head is no picnic.
Tomorrow morning (about 4pm MPLS time) there will be a prayer ceremony for Michael and the 3 other babies on our flight. I am sure it will be a very emotional moment. I am already just overwhelmed by all of this right now. I cannot believe that this long journey is finally over. In 12 hours I will be heading to the airport with our son! Michael will be leaving all that is familiar to him and the counrty in which he was born. Of course, this is God's own will and he has lead each of us to this and will lead us through it. Please pray for Michael as he leaves the only home and counrty he knows and travels to a completely different world. Also for our family as we make the transition from a family of 4 to a family of 5.
I will not post again until we are home and have a chance to re-group. We land at 10:45am in Minneapolis on Tuesday Dec. 5th. I will try to update you all or Brian will let you know we are safe and sound. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support through this. It is a remarkable experience, full of ups and downs and stress and tears of joy. We could not have reached this point without the support of our wonderful family and friends.

No comments: