Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

8/30/06

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2006 04:51 PM, CDT
It is starting to sink in.... we have 3 kids!!!
I had a few remaining paperwork items to drop off today before the packet could be sent to Korea to get the legal process started. Now that it is all on its way we can send Michael a package! It has to fit in a 1 gallon ziplock bag... those of you who know me know that I will find a way to spoil that child via 1 gallon ziplocks over the next 12 weeks! :-) I am quite sure there is a limit on the number of packages you are allowed to send - and they will cut us off accordingly!

No comments: