Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nov. 27, 2006

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2006 10:41 PM, CST
TRAVEL CALL!!!!
We were just notified at 8pm tonight (Monday) that Michael is ready for us!! Thank God - he'll be home for his first Christmas! We are requesting that you continue to pray for us. I am traveling alone and Brian is staying home to care for Katherine and Ellie. This will be my first time away from them and I am pretty nervous. It will be tough on everyone, but no doubt worth every minute. Please pray for health and saftey for everyone. Also for peace and comfort for Michael and the foster family that has provided a home and cared for him for the past 4 months. I will be leaving Wednesday 11/29 and returning Tuesday 12/5. Here is a helpful website: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
I will post updates and hopefully pictures at on this caringbridge site.
I am off to make lists and pack! I can't believe it ~ I'm going to get our SON!!

No comments: