SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, 2007 10:27 PM, CST
Mikey CAN go 6 hours without a bottle!
4 times this week Michael has slept from 10pm to 4 am, taken his baba and gone back down until 7am! I feel so much better it is amazing. I think the girls probably tought a much crabbier, less patient look alike had replaced their mommy for the past month!
Michael's sleep turn around came not a moment too soon, Katherine contracted a case of chicken pox (despite being vaccinated) on Tuesday. She was pretty miserable for a couple of days~ she ended up with about 25 spots. Brian left for MileLacs Friday and I was on my own this weekend. We all survived! I am still praying that Michael will not get the pox, and Dr.E gave me an anti-viral scrip in case I see any spots.
I received another e-mail from Michaels foster family today. It is very hard to understand using the online translation services, but it basicaly said that they are very greatful that we send pictures because they miss him. I can't explain how awesome it is that we can maintain that connection with them. Even though we cannot easily understand each other, there will always be a bond. They loved Michael so much, it is obvious that he was extremely well cared for.
Michael continues to amaze us with his growth and development. His latest accomplishment was pushing up into a sitting position from crawling, and vice~versa. He is saying mama and dada, though there is debate as to if he is saying "mama" to me or if that is just his complaning noise. I'd love to think he is calling me mama, but I'm doubting it! :-)
Mikey CAN go 6 hours without a bottle!
4 times this week Michael has slept from 10pm to 4 am, taken his baba and gone back down until 7am! I feel so much better it is amazing. I think the girls probably tought a much crabbier, less patient look alike had replaced their mommy for the past month!
Michael's sleep turn around came not a moment too soon, Katherine contracted a case of chicken pox (despite being vaccinated) on Tuesday. She was pretty miserable for a couple of days~ she ended up with about 25 spots. Brian left for MileLacs Friday and I was on my own this weekend. We all survived! I am still praying that Michael will not get the pox, and Dr.E gave me an anti-viral scrip in case I see any spots.
I received another e-mail from Michaels foster family today. It is very hard to understand using the online translation services, but it basicaly said that they are very greatful that we send pictures because they miss him. I can't explain how awesome it is that we can maintain that connection with them. Even though we cannot easily understand each other, there will always be a bond. They loved Michael so much, it is obvious that he was extremely well cared for.
Michael continues to amaze us with his growth and development. His latest accomplishment was pushing up into a sitting position from crawling, and vice~versa. He is saying mama and dada, though there is debate as to if he is saying "mama" to me or if that is just his complaning noise. I'd love to think he is calling me mama, but I'm doubting it! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment