Three Little Monkeys....

This blog was created as an on-line scrapbook of our lives as a family of 5. It was originally created to keep family and friends posted during the journey which brought our son home from Seoul, Korea in Dec. 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nov 2, 2006

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2006 10:49 AM, CST
C'mon already!
I have been waiting to update this page thinking I'd have news soon. No such luck. There is some sort of problem on the US side... our agency is being rather silent so I feel there is a good chance that they are working out the problem and that is all that is standing in Michael's way. It is a funny thing, all throughout the classes we were required to take and every thing you read tells you that international adoptions are unpredictable due to dealing with foreign governments. Turns out our own government is rather unpredictable as well. We are getting so close! Keep checking back, I will update as soon as we hear anything!
Please keep praying that the process completes soon and that we get that call telling us to book the flight

No comments: