MONDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2006 07:47 AM, CST
I have only 3 hours until I get to meet Michael again! Then I meet with the Dr. Kim's, the man who started ESWS and his son. There is a lunch served after for all of the visiting families. Ugh...... I could really use a Subway or a cheeseburger right now, but chances are there will be none of that!
Kari and Randy are meeting Evan for the first time this morning! I have been invited into the "delivery room" to take pictures! I am so excited!
Last night another couple that Kari and I met on-line came into the guest house and we ventured out for dinner. We went toward the Hyundai Depatment Store and 1 block off a large main street there was this small alley/street area that was so cool - the lights and atmoshpere was like a little Vegas ~ without the gambling and including all of the smoke. The food we finally selected was terrible I thought, but everyone else seemed to like it. My poor tummy just can't take anymore spicy red meat I guess. It was fun to see anyway. We spent the early part of the day poking around Seoul, visited a palace and a giant bookstore and the Hyundai Dept store - picture Macys only 10 floors of it! I thought it would be fun to get a Korean character shirt for all of the kids, but it was a little out of our price range at 65,000 won each ($65.00)!
I am going to run now to get some pictures of our 1st meeting developed for Michael's foster mom. I'll post again after all of my meetings, about 11pm your time.
I have only 3 hours until I get to meet Michael again! Then I meet with the Dr. Kim's, the man who started ESWS and his son. There is a lunch served after for all of the visiting families. Ugh...... I could really use a Subway or a cheeseburger right now, but chances are there will be none of that!
Kari and Randy are meeting Evan for the first time this morning! I have been invited into the "delivery room" to take pictures! I am so excited!
Last night another couple that Kari and I met on-line came into the guest house and we ventured out for dinner. We went toward the Hyundai Depatment Store and 1 block off a large main street there was this small alley/street area that was so cool - the lights and atmoshpere was like a little Vegas ~ without the gambling and including all of the smoke. The food we finally selected was terrible I thought, but everyone else seemed to like it. My poor tummy just can't take anymore spicy red meat I guess. It was fun to see anyway. We spent the early part of the day poking around Seoul, visited a palace and a giant bookstore and the Hyundai Dept store - picture Macys only 10 floors of it! I thought it would be fun to get a Korean character shirt for all of the kids, but it was a little out of our price range at 65,000 won each ($65.00)!
I am going to run now to get some pictures of our 1st meeting developed for Michael's foster mom. I'll post again after all of my meetings, about 11pm your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment