Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, it is a picture I took of the $19.99 ~ 5X7 I purchased at the mall - I'm too cheap to spend the extra $9.99 for the CD. Okay - I was also not organized enough to bring my own camera that day.Mikey did not want to tell Santa that he wants Thomas the Train for Christmas. All he wanted to say to Santa was the LOUD crying and equally loud "BYYYYEEE BYYYEEE!" he bellowed to him when I rescued him from Santa's lap.

Katherine and Ellie starred as an Angel (the tallest one - on the left) and a sheep (the only livestock in the production) this past Sunday. It was absolutely adorable. Katherine is in a sheet with a neck-hole and a ring of garland on her head, and Ellie has a white sweatsuit with a cotton ball hood with ears. You gotta love the simplicity.

Mikey is really excited about the Vikings this year। He yells along with daddy at the TV "BALL BALL! BALL BALL!" And they high five। Although happy when there is a ball ball game on, he has been a very sensitive little fella as of late... often seen crying and laughing at the same time। He also has the ability to throw a tamtrum longer and louder than any Kate or Ellie ever produced। It is getting difficult to take any pictures of him because he wants to play with my expensive-mothers-day-gift camera. He is still a sweet cuddly little man at times though, and it is more than enough to make up for any struggles we'd had thru the day. I've said it before.... its a good thing God made him so cute.
3 comments:
You have a beautiful family!
Poor little guy. But the picture is adorable.
He is a doll. Love the nativity- so glad they still do that...
Post a Comment