Thanksgiving SnowFunny to think that this technically was Mikey's first Thanksgiving. Of course, there is no Thanksgiving (the way we know it) in Korea, and Mikey was still there waiting for us last year. This will be the last first, as it was nearly one year ago that I traveled to our son. I have gotten very nostalgic as of late, thinking about my first glimpse of our precious boy half way around the globe. I have been re-living the big trip vicariously as I have a friend there right now bringing home her daughter. I am not sure if this helps or makes the desire to return even greater!
Stay tuned for the BIG "Family Day" post as we celebrate the one year anniversary of the day Mikey joined our family on Dec. 5th.

2 comments:
Great picture Dawn, and yes, I can imagine the memories are rushing back as your anniversary date fast approaches.
Jeanne
Happy Thanksgiving Perra Family! We love the first snow picture---everyone looks so grown up! Looking forward to seeing you all soon....
Post a Comment