
The Tale of Two Teeth
There was just no time to update the blog last week. I was way, way too busy changing diapers. The Dr. seems to think that Mikey's frequent diaper changes (and that is as graphic as I will get) was a roto-virus and not tooth relaed, but Dr.'s always say it is not tooth related. I guess it does not matter, but we sure missed our happy little baby boy these past 5-6 days! Poor thing cut his two bottom teeth within 3 days and developed a NASTY case of diaper rash. Enough discomfort to send the best of us over the edge. About the only thing that could evoke a small grin was his Elmo dolls and movies. Dispite all of this Michael did find delight in being the new owner of some pearly whites by eating REAL food! Cheerio's are the definate favorite, but squished peas are a treat too.
Katherine and Ellie have just passed their swimming class levels at the YMCA and are both being enrolled in the highest level for their age group next session. As difficult as it is dragging 3 kids to the pool and back out every Monday, this progress keeps me going.
Ellie has been having her ups and downs at school this year. Recently, there was a pretty rough patch where we were having troubles in school and Cubbies every visit. Well, I am happy to tell you that we have made great progress ever since Ellie made " a decision to be one of the good kids". I guess where there is a will, there is a way. I think I will try to be one of the good mommies today.
1 comment:
I hope everyone is feeling better at your house! :) Looking forward to getting together with you.
Danyelle
Post a Comment